To provide an unsurpassed level of personalized senior home care through dedication to client and employee satisfaction.
- To provide safe, comfortable, reliable, and compassionate care at home for the elders we serve.
- To provide comfort and assurance to the families of our clients that their loved ones are treated with the highest level of care, compassion and respect.
- To attract and retain the best employees by providing a rewarding and fulfilling work environment.
Our core values determine the way we approach this art and business of caring. They guide our policies and the daily behaviours of our carers. Living these core values builds trust within our team and our clients and ultimately, creates the solid relationships we have and the exceptional service we provide to our clients. The 3 core values that form Care at Home’s foundation:
- LOVE – The most basic human need is to be loved. At Care at Home by Exquisicare, we treat our elders with the same love and attention we would a family member. We believe that the most important thing we can provide to our elders and what they need most, is love. We show affection and truly engage with our clients. Likewise, we have deep regard for our colleagues. We do all we can to help and support one another because we share this calling.
- REVERENCE – We show the deepest respect to the elders for whom we provide care. These are individuals who have worked hard to build our community and we owe them a debt of gratitude. Their stories and accomplishments are incredible, and worthy or our utmost respect. We also have the deepest respect for the work being done by our highly regarded staff. At Care at Home, team members respect each other and the valuable work we perform.
- FAMILY – Our clients and their family members become like family to us. We laugh together and cry together. We celebrate together and mourn together. We recognize the integral role of family and we are honoured to be invited into your home. Care at Home understands the need to relieve some of the pressure on loved ones, to allow you to enjoy these precious family times.